Prepaid cards give you the benefits of paying with a visa or Mastercard without the worries of credit checks, the need for a bank account or concerns about high interest rates or overdraft fees.
Although terms can vary between cards, prepaid cards typically
- Have guaranteed acceptance – as long as you are over 18 and the information you enter on your application is correct and verifiable* you will be accepted. No more rejection!
- Can be used anywhere that Visa or Mastercard are accepted – whether online, over the phone, in stores or to pay bills
- Can be loaded by direct deposit straight from your employer or benefit provider – this includes tax refunds, social security checks and disability checks
- Can often be loaded in stores, by cash deposit, bank transfer or even PayPal
- Spare you from worrying about overspending – you can only spend the money that has previously been loaded onto your card. So, no worries about high interest rates or overdraft fees
Apply for your prepaid card today!
Green Dot® Prepaid Visa®
Free $0 activation online - with no credit check!
Get a $4.95 credit on your first MoneyPak cash load (see site for restrictions)
No overdraft fees
Access to over 18,000 MoneyPass® ATMs
Click here for application, terms and details
Want to see more prepaid options? Check out the full listing of all the prepaid cards we offer or go directly to the card company of your choice: AccountNow, ACE, Green Dot, READYdebit, Rush, UPside and Walmart. All are guaranteed acceptance* and don’t require a credit check so apply today!
Looking for a credit card, rather than a prepaid card? Use our handy credit card finder to find the card that is right for you.
* The USA PATRIOT Act is a Federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. You may also be asked to provide documentation as proof of identification. “100% Guaranteed Approval” is contingent upon successfully passing this mandatory identification confirmation.